Founded in 1948, Atrium Windows and Doors spent almost a half-century perfecting window manufacturing and distribution to meet the demanding requirements and conditions of the Southwest. Atrium was dedicated to building a company with an uncontested reputation for quality, selection and service with an interdependent balance between the responsibility to customers and employees.
With 80 manufacturing and distribution centers in 23 states, Atrium is the largest manufacturer of vinyl and aluminum windows and patio doors in North America. Their diverse product lines are available in a broad range of styles and price points enabling them to meet the needs and preferences of our customers
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tilt-in for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Optional grids are fixed between the glass panes so they never need cleaning
- Transferable, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Select series glass components feature an optional Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty
- Select series windows are individually registered to expedite parts identification and replacement
- Low E glass options available
- Model #332 sliding glass door, with a DP50 rating for strict coastal building requirements
- NFRC The Facts about Solar Heat Gain & Windows
- NFRC Facts about windows & heat loss
The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) energy performance label can help you determine how well a product will perform the functions of helping to cool your building in the summer, warm your building in the winter, keep out wind, and resist condensation. By using the information contained on the label, builders and consumers can reliably compare one product with another, and make informed decisions about the windows, doors, and skylights they buy.
NFRC adopted a new energy performance label in 2005. It lists the manufacturer, describes the product, provides a source for additional information, and includes ratings for one or more energy performance characteristics.