Adding an advanced installation system is necessary to achieve optimal building performance. Foam-Lok® spray polyurethane foam is that advanced installation system.
Spray foam insulation can maximize a home buyer's investment by sealing the building envelope to stop conditioned indoor air from escaping and prevent unconditioned air from entering a home. Air exchange in and out of a home is a leading cause of escalating energy bills.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lower Energy Bills AVERAGE SAVINGS of 40-50% on MONTHLY ENERGY BILLS
- My SCE&G bill was 27% cheaper this time vs same time last year - huge savings......... Karen, a recent customer
- The Most Cost Effective Way to Increase Energy Efficiency and Comfort
- Maintain Moisture Management
- Restricting air movement stops moisture accumulation so that the possibility of mold growth is less likely. Combined with a properly-sized HVAC system, spray foam insulation helps control the indoor humidity levels to minimize moisture and condensation.
- Compare Insulation Materials - The Differences Contribute to the Bottom Line
- There are important differences between the spray foam insulation system and traditional insulation materials.
- The primary feature is that spray foam does not sag, settle, or shrink over time. Spray foam insulation is spray-applied to fill cavities of any shape providing a continuous air barrier and it stays in place.
- Traditional insulation may not adhere to the substrate, so the chance of insulation material sagging overtime is high. If traditional insulation is not properly installed around irregular framing areas or it shrinks in the wall cavity, voids or 1-2% can lower the effective R-value of traditional insulation materials by 25-40%.
Factory Trained and Approved Applicators
To view additional information on energy savings go to: www.eere.energy.gov/consumer/tips
- Closed Cell: www.ccfoam.com
- Honeywell Homeowners Fact Sheet
- Honeywell Residential Closed Cell Insulation Facts
- Honeywell Closed Cell Spray Foam vs Other Wall Cavity Insulation